Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

My trip to Edmonton

This is my very first post. Took me a while to get started and I'm late starting this. But that's me. I just got my first pedicure at 48. Sad, isn't it. I'm taking this opportunity to blog to perhaps get my frustrations and joys out on paper (or computer) such as this is.

My trip to Edmonton was okay. The only thing I was looking forward to was the concert. Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker and Justin Moore. Justin Moore was awesome, even though I didn't know many of his songs and the sound wasn't good. Darius Rucker, well, he was okay. If he wouldn't have been with Brad, I would never have paid to see him.

Brad Paisley, was amazing. AMAZING! Now he is an entertainer. I went to see Keith Urban last year, and I thought that his show could not be beat, but with Brad's sense of humor, it beat Keith's concert just a little bit. I think if Brad Paisley and Keith Urban would tour together, they would rock the world.

After that, things just went downhill. As my blog goes on you will discovery that my view on life is very negative and only a few things truly make me happy. But sometimes I have amazing days. I had breast cancer 5 years ago and have just come off my drugs and I am really looking forward to not sweating every single day when people are wearing sweaters.

This is my first entry. Nothing much, but I've been known to talk quite a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you started a blog. I hope it helps you release the things it seems that you may have to release.
    I noticed you are a Libra, so am I...when is your birthday?
    I will tell you I used to think negatively about MANY, MANY things....I make a conscious effort to not do that anymore.
    If you think negative things you will BRING negative things....if you try to embrace a more positive outlook, more positive things will come your way!
    I am far from a "Pollyanna" but I have learned in my old age that this is true.

    Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete